Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Well, I finally got to the doctor yesterday. I'm not as far along as I thought I was. The doctor said my uterus didn't feel as big as it should be if I was 12 weeks, so they did an ultrasound. I got to see the tiny little embryo and beating heart. Because of its measurements, I'm about 8 weeks. It still seems very strange to me though because I could have sworn I didn't have a period at all in March. In fact, I remember being at the travel agency and sitting there having cramps, thinking I was about to start my period. But I never did. Is it possible to ovulate and conceive without having a period first? It just seems odd to me. Anyway, my due date is December 12.
We registered Corinn for kindergarten yesterday too. Well, we didn't get to finish because she needs three more shots, so Ros will take her to get that done, then she can be registered. I can't believe my baby is going to be starting school.
Rhonda moved out Saturday. Woohoo! Ros and I are so glad to have our house back. I can already see a change in him; he's much less stressed. I know it was taking its toll on both of us.
I have started getting sick. I threw up for the first time Monday, once Tuesday, and twice this morning. I hope it doesn't last forever. I just have another month to go before I reach my second trimester, so hopefully it will go away then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've gotten in to see the Dr. They change due dates all the time so maybe you are as far along as you think you are. Sorry that the dreaded morning sickness has hit but hopefully that will pass by pretty quickly for you.

Congrats on getting your house back to yourself. I'm sure you guys are enjoying that a lot!

I can't believe Corinn is going to school in a few months!!! Time flies doesn't it? Haley will be a junior in a few months.....a junior!!!! Where does the time go?

How's the job going?

Marla