Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Don't blame it on me...

Eeek, I know I haven't posted in a while. But this pregnancy is taking a lot out of me...literally. I throw up every morning now, sometimes more than once. And by lunch (whether I eat something first or not), my stomach hurts so bad, I can't tell if it's hunger pains or if I need to make a beeline for the bathroom. I usually have to sit and take some deep breaths and go grab something to eat quickly, before the pains return. Then I usually feel fine for a while, until about 2:30 when I feel like I could fall asleep at my desk. That's why I'm here typing this now.

I had a nice Mother's Day. My mom came over and we went to eat at Olive Garden. Ros got me a $100 gift card to Motherhood Maternity and a sweet card, plus a card "from Corinn". My mom gave me a nice card too. I got her a cute summery purse and a Brad Paisley CD. Then we played a round of TV Scene It...my mom won. She was happy cause we always kick her butt at Music Scene It.

For some reason Corinn has become an earlybird. She got up at 6:30 yesterday, and came in our room, ready for her morning orange juice. Ros told her to go back to bed, but after I got in the shower, apparently she decided to get back up, so he got her some juice and one of her DVDs going for her. Then last night after I got home and was relaxing on the couch watching 90210, I looked over at Corinn and she was just sitting there, looking like she was all into the show. I thought that was cute. Next thing I knew, she was asleep. After Ros was finished with his lessons, about 8:00, she was still on the couch so we put her to bed. So of course, she got up at 6:30 again this morning. This time I got up and got her juice and turned on the TV to the Disney Channel. When I was leaving she was sitting there watching Mickey Mouse and I got her some grapes and kissed her bye. Of course Ros was still asleep...I'm gonna have to get onto him. He's been coming to bed at like 2 or 3 in the morning. That's gonna have to stop. Corinn may just be ready to go to bed early and get up early. And I'm not gonna have her sitting there watching TV til 9 or 10 when he decides to get up, and then even longer while he decides to go in the studio. Nope. He may think of it as a nuisance to have her get up early while he wants to sleep, but too bad. He doesn't have to stay up til the wee hours of the morning. Ugh, makes me angry thinking about it. So I'll stop...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry the morning sickness is lasting half the day. That totally sucks. Hopefully just a few more weeks of that.

At least when Corinn gets up she's not into anything. Daddy's just don't "get it" sometimes, do they?

Marla