Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm only happy when it rains...

Ok, that may sound strange, and normally it would not be true. But when I don't feel good, I just can't enjoy sunshine. This morning I felt like crap. Corinn decided to wake up early again. I was already running late. It was raining. And a truck with a boat was stalled on the freeway. I was 18 minutes late. So normally, yeah, I would be cursing the rain. But I'm actually thankful that the sun isn't shining. It just gives me a headache and makes me even more nauseous.

I got some of those Preggie Pops from Motherhood this weekend. Yesterday I had a raspberry one and I was pretty good. Not sure if it actually relieved my morning sickness though, as I usually throw up first thing after using the bathroom. But this morning I grabbed another one and man, was it NASTY! I looked at the packet and realized it must have been the ginger flavored one. Ewwww. That is the grossest taste! I had a couple of licks and had to throw it away. I knew I needed something though, so I grabbed a peach tea and some blueberry yogurt on my way out. That yogurt was so yummy, and I feel much better now.

Currently listening to: "Everybody Loves to Cha Cha Cha" by Sam Cooke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man.....you are definitely suffering with this pregnancy! I don't have any words of advice or comfort but I do want to say I'm sorry and hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you.

Marla